MC-100 Audio System
The MC-100 produces true, high fidelity sound for full, dynamic music quality and clear voice communications, even at highway speeds. Have the music you want, adjust it to the way you like to hear it, and change it whenever you like, all while having hands free, effortless conversations with passengers or other riders. It’s about time.
Connect multiple devices to the MC-100 audio controller which functions as a stereo receiver by processing them at the same time. For example, if you’re using a GPS, you will automatically hear its instructions while you’re listening to music or having a conversation with a passenger or other riders.
The controls are at your fingertips with a glove friendly touch screen display with button panel mounted on your bike’s handlebars (or elsewhere). No special gloves are required. You can make quick adjustments while riding, but for safety reasons, you should always do so while stopped.
When you have your settings “just right”, save them as your own. If needed, you can restore to them (or to the factory default settings) at any time.
An FM/Weather band radio is built into the MC-100 system with familiar search and save functions.
The MC-100 audio system is designed to operate with the Garmin® Zumo® 550-660 GPS units that are made for motorcycle use. Connection cable included.
iPod® or other MP3 Player (could be your phone), Portable CD Player, Satellite Radio, Radar Detector or any other device that uses a standard audio cable
Hands free intercom operates by simply talking and is always available, even when when music is muted. Full duplex so riders can talk at the same time, in a normal voice, even at highway speeds.
There is a dedicated connection port for a Two-Way Radio. Cables included for Cobra®, Midland® and Motorola® FRS or portable CB radios. Adapters available for specialty radios.
• Bass and treble adjustments
• Loudness function to boost sound quality at low volumes
• Simulated 3D sound with a choice of intensity levels
• Left/Right speaker balance
• Front/Rear balance for Rider and Passenger volume levels
• Calibrate connected devices so they adjust equally when changing volume
• Operate 3 audio devices simultaneously, or switch between them
• One button Mute/Un-mute for headsets with visual status icon
• True, high-fidelity sound for dynamic music quality and clear voice
• Only the microphone of the person speaking is turned on
• Full Duplex system – Riders can speak at the same time (no “cutting” out)
• Sound filtering greatly reduces wind, engine and other noises
• Communication channels always available, even when music is been muted
• Choose how much music lowers while speaking
• Select how quickly (1-6 seconds) music returns after talking
• Phone use through system with iPhone® adapter or Garmin® zumo GPS
• Communication handling so other riders hear your voice, but not your music
These User Guides and White Papers are in PDF format for reading, printing or download. If you don’t already have the free reader, you may get it directly from Adobe by clicking here.
Don’t forget to watch our video guides on setting up the MC-100 system and accessing the controls for various functions.