Portable Audio and Two-Way Radio Interface for any Cycle or ATV
The MotoRfPlus is an economical solution for riders of sport bikes or multiple vehicles and those that like to hear quality music while riding and have the option to communicate with other riders without delays.
Now you can listen to your audio of choice and have conversations with another rider at the same time, anywhere, anytime, while riding any motorcycle, ATV or other vehicle.
The MotoRfPlus is a portable audio system that combines audio from any source device that has a speaker output (Mp3 player, satellite radio, phone, radar detector, etc.) with a two-way radio interface. It’s a great choice for dual sport cycles and other vehicles where the rider wears a helmet.
The MotoRfPlus processor blends audio from your connected devices so you have both sources available without having to switch between them, meaning you can listen to music (or something else) and use a two-way radio at the same time without switching channels.
The MotoRfPlus does not add batteries or require bike modifications, and with its compact size, can be placed in a bag or jacket pocket while riding so you can take it along with you on whatever cycle you’re riding today.
Incorporating an ultra-low powered processor, the MotoRfPlus interfaces with source devices in the same way a pair of headphones do, using a single cable to connect to the your headset. Any audio source that has an output for a headphone or speaker will operate with the MotoRfPlus. MotoChello’s premium headsets provide audio clarity for great sound, or you can choose to use your earphones instead.
- Use while riding any motorcycle, ATV or other vehicle where the rider wears a helmet
- Plays your audio device of choice (connection cable included)
- MotoRfPlus includes 3 two-way radio connection cables for your choice of FRS or poratable CB radio (Cobra®, Midland®, and Motorola®)
- MotoRfPlus/K has a Kenwood® radio connector for a compatible UHF radio
- Includes PTT (Push-to-talk) button to place anywhere you choose for radio activation
- Directional boom microphone included for two-way radio conversations (closed helmet microphones also available)
- Incredible music quality with MotoChello’s high fidelity, dynamic range headset speakers
- Earbud compatible with an available adapter or purchase the MotorRfPlus/Eb to use with your earphones exclusively.
- Doesn’t use additional batteries (ultra-low power processor operates from devices as head phones do)
- Unit goes with you, regardless of which vehicle you’re riding today
- 30-day money back guarantee
Two-way radios are preferred for riders who may want to talk to others simultaneously since they do not have to be “paired” and only require that fellow riders are on the same frequency channel, but not necessarily the same brand of equipment.
They are also inexpensive, have a longer range of effective communication and can be accessed with a conveniently placed transmit button to activate while riding. When you’re not using the radios for bike-to-bike communication they can also be used as “walkie-talkies” without your helmet.
What about UHF Radios?
Some people prefer to use a UHF radio on FRS channels. They are robust and handle the job well (see note above). The MotoRfPlus/K comes with a Kenwood® cable connection for this purpose. Please check the list of Kenwood® compatible UHF radios for your radios model number.